
Because it is summer (and I am a teacher), I actually feel like I have the time to do this!
Over on Permission to Unwind, Marie is participating in a Craft it Forward "event," and I agreed to keep it going.
Here's how it happens:
1) The first three people to comment on this post will receive something from me...something handmade and crafty. I'm not really sure what it will be, but I promise it will be something nice!
2) In return for receiving a crafty gift from me, you have to agree to do the same thing for three other people...and they do the same for three others and it keeps going and going.... Hopefully if you have a blog, you will be able to post about this and then suck some others in as well :-)
3) I'll try to mail your little craft gift sooner rather than later, but I guess it depends on what I get up to with my craftiness! Make sure that I can contact you via your blog or else leave me an e-mail address to be able to contact you if you would like to participate.
No comments:
Post a Comment